- Pro League is the most competitive mode in Drag Racing, which allows up to 10 players to race simultaneously.
- Players then receive cash, RP and rank bonuses based on their place in the standings.
- Players who place 9 or higher receive increasing cash bonuses, while players placed 6 and above are also awarded RP.
- Cash and RP bonuses also scale with the race level.
- In Random mode, cash multiplier is based on the player's most expensive car, e.g. if your most expensive car is at level 8 you will receive the same amount of money in Random as in a level 8 PL race.
- Pro League ranking is designed to reflect the player's relative strength on each level.
- The amount of rank points you gain or lose depends on your opponents 'rank - you will gain a lot for defeating high-ranking players, and vice versa.
- Is not allowed in Pro League races, except Random mode.
- The reason for this is the emergence of various tricks involving downshifting.
- Whenever you enter a Pro League race, you have to complete it within allocated time.
- If you fail to submit the result before time runs out for any reason [incl. network failure and leaving/suspending the app], you will 'time out' and receive a rank penalty.
- The rank penalty was removed and you now lose a rank (-1) every time you time out.
Disqualification [DQ] Edit
- Drag Racing uses an anti-cheat system that features a server-side validation of races.
- Disqualification is a consequence of failed validation, which can be caused by modifying game data files, network traffic, or using specific tricks.
- If you believe that you are getting DQ'd for no reason, please contact support and we will investigate it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.